Wednesday 18 September 2013

Yachting and Kayaking for day 2

Reflection for Yachting and Kayaking. Something I was pleased with was how I tried my hardest at everything I did.

I really enjoyed learning  The tiller Lily helped me learn it  and at first I was nervous but at the end of yachting I was very confident and I think I could Teach someone else.  

Something I found hard was Kayaking by myself for the first time and I was going slowly then I usually do. 

Something that made me think was when I went under the bright  I keep on getting  sink but luckily a nice man help me out.

Something I want to get better at is Kayaking I need to be more confident in myself and not to be nervous.

This is where we were talking.

Me and Lily
This is where we were turning around.





5 comments:

  1. Great stuff Emma. Well done for going out on a single kayak!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Emma!
    Great post.
    I liked your reflection.
    You did really well in the kayak I think everyone struggled to kayak because the water was really ruff.
    Keep up the good work.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Emma
    I like your post it is really cool
    I like how you put some photos with your post
    Keep up the good
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Emma.You did an awesome Yachting and Kayaking reflection. I like how you put all of those photos in it.
    Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really liked your work!
    Also, I helped you too!
    :)
    Great reflection!

    Sincerely, Teva Tait.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...