Tuesday 18 June 2013

Master Chef


Day 2
This is my reflection for my second day of camp
My favorite thing today was Master Chef and climbing the big ratu tree when we went on our bush walk. Something that I was proud of winning master chef.  

This is what we made for masters chef  for Dinner we made
The main dinner of saveloys & potato/fruit salad with noodles, mince patty with some gravy & cooked carrots. Dessert.
Strawberry Surprise         
everyone helps to make a red jelly with square shaped pineapples on the top of the dessert.
lunch.
Sparkie Sandwiches            
a sandwich with spaghetti, cheese and Mash potatoes.

Breakfast.
Pineapple Pancakes
pancakes with pineapples and golden syrup along with a cup of gravy.
\  
This is when I  did the dishes.
I hope you like it master chef was very fun.



5 comments:

  1. That is so great Emma.
    The ingredients sound
    yummy. And nice photo.
    Nakita looks so funny.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Emma!
    We did well on Master Chef.
    Your writing sounds terrific.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an amazing menu Emma. I like how your group and you named all the dishes a really cool name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a yummy menu. I love the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had fun washing the dishes and that menu sounds very nice Emma and I like the story too.
    well done
    emma.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...