Monday 25 March 2013

The car that came to life


One spooky night we were driving home something went wrong I didn't know what.” Bang” the car spoke “hi there” we  were all shocked in the car there was Me,Mum and my sister Claire. We just pulled up our driveway  “where are you going you can't leave me then I will call you an egghead” the car said. we went in our house Claire said this “we have to do something about the car” “ that is so right it is Evil”I said .
And mum sank up to the car when it was fast asleep and got init and starting to drive but we drove it to the junkyard also we called it egghead .

                                                    The End

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is short but amazing. Can you tell us more about how the car came to life? If you are doing another story put it in there then.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...